Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12-31-08

Finally, I have posted pics and added a great song!! We had a great Christmas this year! Cody has been here and will return on the 5th. None of us are looking forward to that! For tonight, we are looking forward to playing games into the New Year with the kids.
From time to time please check our blog. I will post pics and info of what is going on in our lives. Hopefully, Bill will be able to post pics and info of what is going on with him once he begins his last deployment!! Did I say LAST? We are so happy about that!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We love and miss you all!!!

Hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! I love the way you did your slide show. I can see the pics so much better. What a beautiful family!!! Love you and miss you so!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kim! I found your blog through your FB page! Our blog is http://claytonbird.blogspot.com

    So great to be able to keep in touch with you!!! Your kiddos are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete